Is it any wonder?
So today I sat and tried to figure out what makes a day end on a good note or a bad note.
I always sit and say "Well, today I accomplished a lot." or "Today was a total waste." Does the former mean that it was a good day and the latter that it was a bad one?
Maybe I should look deeper into this?
I always sit and say "Well, today I accomplished a lot." or "Today was a total waste." Does the former mean that it was a good day and the latter that it was a bad one?
Maybe I should look deeper into this?
- Today started out with me spending an extra $4 that I hadn't intended on spending. (Strike 1)
- Then a person I knew was carted away by ambulance. (Strike 2)
- Then I got to work and the paint fumes from painting over the weekend made me begin to wheeze. (Strike 3)
- Then it was 90 degrees out all day but because the windows were open, I was sweating. (Strike 4)
- Then I left work early. (Score 1)
- Then I bought an ice cream cone. (Score 2).
- Then the ice cream dripped on my white shirt ONE bite before it was all gone. (Strike 5)
- Then I found a really cute inexpensive onesie at the GAP. (Score 3)
- Then I had a great bus ride home with my son. (Score 4)
Then I realized I have a son who loves me, a husband who loves me, a great paying and very beneficial job and a roof over my head and a full stomach.
Then I realized that the day never really ends, so what's there to figure out?
1 Comments:
Sounds like you`re doing alright, all things considered, and listing them is a good way to consider the situation! As long as all the good things outweigh the bad bits, then everything is going well.
Every day is fresh with new things, both good and bad, we just have to balance them.
You have a good blog here...will drop in again!
By
Zeppellina, at 7:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home