Interview with a NormalJew
1) Is there something you regret saying- or not saying- to someone in your life? explain.
I regret not saying NO more forcefully in college. I regret not screaming.
2) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would have dieted and exercised from the moment I hit puberty, if not before then!
3)Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla with a chocolate swirl. But really, for me the only choice is coffee!
4)What was your best sexual experience in your life?
The first time with my husband.
5)When you eat an Oreo cookie, do you eat the cream first? why?
I only eat half the cream first! I have no idea why, I think maybe because to eat it all is too sweet but I still like the way it feels on my tongue (analyze that!)
Now the rules, ( You need to put these in your post)1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."2)I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above)3)You will update your blog/site with the answeres to the questions.4) You will include ths explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.
I regret not saying NO more forcefully in college. I regret not screaming.
2) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would have dieted and exercised from the moment I hit puberty, if not before then!
3)Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla with a chocolate swirl. But really, for me the only choice is coffee!
4)What was your best sexual experience in your life?
The first time with my husband.
5)When you eat an Oreo cookie, do you eat the cream first? why?
I only eat half the cream first! I have no idea why, I think maybe because to eat it all is too sweet but I still like the way it feels on my tongue (analyze that!)
Now the rules, ( You need to put these in your post)1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."2)I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above)3)You will update your blog/site with the answeres to the questions.4) You will include ths explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

4 Comments:
Nech77a,
Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
I totally relate to your vanilla with chocolate swirll answer!
Could you interview me please? Thank you.
By
BarbaraFromCalifornia, at 7:19 PM
Great answers! Please interview me!
By
Queen on the run, at 7:20 PM
hmmm, interesting answers i suppose, but you really need to run spellcheck once in a while (sorry). please...interview me after you've interviewed everyone else...
By
Mishegasmaster, at 8:09 PM
What did I misspell?
By
energynorm, at 10:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home