Stop The Insanity!
“DH” says:
Never mind. You missed my point
EnergyNorm says:
Can you try to make it again?
“DH” says:
I thought you sounded cold because you were brief in your statements. Generally, you are not that way. I saw the difference and interpreted as cold.
EnergyNorm says:
But you misinterpreted bc on my end I was on the phone, working and IMing. I don’t spend hours at a time chatting and I don’t chat with dozens of people.
“DH” says:
Fine
“DH” says:
Never mind then
EnergyNorm says:
How do you ever expect us to make any progress if I am sitting here making an effort to understand and you are not communicating? Instead you shut down each time.
“DH” says:
I told you what I had to say. What else did you want to hear? We can talk tonight
EnergyNorm says:
What I wanted to hear was that you realize that I wasn’t being cold. bc as it stands now, you still feel I was cold, in spite of my explanation
“DH” says:
true
“DH” says:
but that's just the way you have been more often than not
EnergyNorm says:
you know, I really try so hard. last week I wrote this whole email to you in which I thought I did a pretty good job addressing my feelings and yours and trying to find a solution to the problem you are having with not being included in 'extracurricular activities'. instead of even responding you pretty much ignored that I had written it, almost up to and including the couple times I mentioned it.
“DH” says:
I will address it
EnergyNorm says:
I have been trying to be more affectionate to you and instead you are more snappy at me. I try to back down when you ask me to but you aren’t making an effort to even try to respond the way we spoke about in therapy so that I wont feel like I am being shot at all the time.
EnergyNorm says:
you will address it? what does that mean exactly? it is outdated already. yesterday was when I wanted to go shoot pool and go out to eat. with another couple or with just you.
EnergyNorm says:
I just really don’t understand at all what you think anymore.
“DH” says:
I can't talk now
“DH” says:
but I will later
EnergyNorm says:
well, you figure out when. After E goes to bed, my sister and I are doing shabbos shopping and when I come home I am doing dishes.
“DH” says:
Ok
Never mind. You missed my point
EnergyNorm says:
Can you try to make it again?
“DH” says:
I thought you sounded cold because you were brief in your statements. Generally, you are not that way. I saw the difference and interpreted as cold.
EnergyNorm says:
But you misinterpreted bc on my end I was on the phone, working and IMing. I don’t spend hours at a time chatting and I don’t chat with dozens of people.
“DH” says:
Fine
“DH” says:
Never mind then
EnergyNorm says:
How do you ever expect us to make any progress if I am sitting here making an effort to understand and you are not communicating? Instead you shut down each time.
“DH” says:
I told you what I had to say. What else did you want to hear? We can talk tonight
EnergyNorm says:
What I wanted to hear was that you realize that I wasn’t being cold. bc as it stands now, you still feel I was cold, in spite of my explanation
“DH” says:
true
“DH” says:
but that's just the way you have been more often than not
EnergyNorm says:
you know, I really try so hard. last week I wrote this whole email to you in which I thought I did a pretty good job addressing my feelings and yours and trying to find a solution to the problem you are having with not being included in 'extracurricular activities'. instead of even responding you pretty much ignored that I had written it, almost up to and including the couple times I mentioned it.
“DH” says:
I will address it
EnergyNorm says:
I have been trying to be more affectionate to you and instead you are more snappy at me. I try to back down when you ask me to but you aren’t making an effort to even try to respond the way we spoke about in therapy so that I wont feel like I am being shot at all the time.
EnergyNorm says:
you will address it? what does that mean exactly? it is outdated already. yesterday was when I wanted to go shoot pool and go out to eat. with another couple or with just you.
EnergyNorm says:
I just really don’t understand at all what you think anymore.
“DH” says:
I can't talk now
“DH” says:
but I will later
EnergyNorm says:
well, you figure out when. After E goes to bed, my sister and I are doing shabbos shopping and when I come home I am doing dishes.
“DH” says:
Ok

2 Comments:
i hope it all work(ed/s) out after dishes....
By
bec, at 8:17 PM
have no sympathy for a man like that. he is cruel and heartless.
By
Mishegasmaster, at 11:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home