Bleemy's Interview!!
1- Do you believe everything that happens in this world has a purpose? explain your answer
Yes, I do. But that doesn't mean I always believe that it happens because of divine providence. It means that I think it has a purpose since it happens as a result of a cause/effect event.
2- What was the last "sin" you did? do you regret it?
I lied. And I dont regret it for one second!
3- Did you ever have a lesbian encounter of any sort? if so, decribe.
Only in my mind :) So since it wasnt a real one, I think I would rather not describe it!
4- Describe your current mood.
I am in a VERY happy mood. I feel happy, excited, giddy and overall joyful. It is the best feeling in the world and I havent felt this way in a long time.
5-What was the worst lie you ever told your husband?
Oh boy, that's a toughie. I think the worst lie I ever told him was that I wasn't angry at him when I really was. That is always the worst because that kind of lie festers both inside and out.
Yes, I do. But that doesn't mean I always believe that it happens because of divine providence. It means that I think it has a purpose since it happens as a result of a cause/effect event.
2- What was the last "sin" you did? do you regret it?
I lied. And I dont regret it for one second!
3- Did you ever have a lesbian encounter of any sort? if so, decribe.
Only in my mind :) So since it wasnt a real one, I think I would rather not describe it!
4- Describe your current mood.
I am in a VERY happy mood. I feel happy, excited, giddy and overall joyful. It is the best feeling in the world and I havent felt this way in a long time.
5-What was the worst lie you ever told your husband?
Oh boy, that's a toughie. I think the worst lie I ever told him was that I wasn't angry at him when I really was. That is always the worst because that kind of lie festers both inside and out.

2 Comments:
Well, I cant say I would go into details even if I DID remember it. It was a rather long time ago. Since then, I usually add a guy to the bunch to make it more up my alley (pardon the pun). The idea of being with a woman intrigues me but I would be way to self conscious to do anything. My coworker is a lesbian, but it isnt something I would discuss with her!
By
energynorm, at 10:01 PM
"Dear, if it's a plain result of casue and effect - then there's a chance that it was just a 'mistake'. Mistakes have no purposes...
So, if you believe everything happens for a purpose, there is no other explenation, besides that there's a God watching over us."
Darling, who says that a mistake has no purpose? The purpose of a mistake is to teach a lesson! That is why we must always learn from our mistakes lest we are apt to repeat them. Therefore, even mistakes happen for a purpose :)
By
energynorm, at 10:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home