Joke of the Day
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing.
He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"
His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion,nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.
Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"
He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"
His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion,nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.
Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

4 Comments:
now that is funny
By
Y.Y., at 11:12 AM
:) I have my sources!
By
energynorm, at 11:21 AM
hahaahahahahahaaaahaahaha!
By
bec, at 4:20 PM
brooklyn, dont strain yourself! :) I like Bush, but there is nothing wrong with laughing about him :) Personally, I love the words he makes up. I think it takes a certain amount of creativity.
By
energynorm, at 9:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home