How was your weekend?
Mine was fine, thanks for asking. We got our bookcases delivered on Friday so I unpacked 14 boxes of books yesterday. I also finished unpacking my son's room. My husband did the laundry. So it was a quiet and uneventful day. Boring, quiet and uneventful. My sister informed me that she won't be our nanny again this summer. I told my husband and his immediate reaction was "Is it because of me?" Well, I know it is because of him. She knows it is because of him. He knows it is because of him. Let's not fool ourselves.
Anyway, I can't go to my therapy tonight because it doesn't work with my husband's schedule. The therapist called on Friday and left a message. She doesn't want to wait until Sunday to see me again. So unless my sister can watch the baby, I have no other ideas of what to do. My husband doesn't seem open to the idea of taking the baby home from daycare.
Any suggestions?
Anyway, I can't go to my therapy tonight because it doesn't work with my husband's schedule. The therapist called on Friday and left a message. She doesn't want to wait until Sunday to see me again. So unless my sister can watch the baby, I have no other ideas of what to do. My husband doesn't seem open to the idea of taking the baby home from daycare.
Any suggestions?

1 Comments:
:)
If it was only that easy. The bottom line is that he can't just leave a conference or work because I have a temper tantrum, and what you are describing is tantamount to just that. I should have asked him if Monday would work for him before I scheduled it. My sister can watch my son on Wed. so all I have to do now is wait and hear from the therapist about her availability.
By
energynorm, at 1:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home