New Appointment
I spoke with my husband the other night about when I should reschedule my therapy to. He told me Wednesday would be best. So I called and left a few back and forth messages with the therapist and she put me in to her 6 PM slot. Then my husband told me that he probably won't be able to make it. He wants to know why I am annoyed with him, since it is out of his control. After all, it is work. He had three conferences (lawyer stuff, whatever, I have no clue what it all means) and the third is probably rescheduled to tomorrow because the second of the two today is taking too long. Well, I am annoyed. I am in a pissy mood. My close loved ones know all about this. They are feeling it. That's not fair of me, and I will try harder. I have to find a way to let out my frustration. A good long walk would do, but I have no way to take a long walk alone. So I ended up doing something terrible by guilt tripping my sister into watching my son for an hour tomorrow while I have my appointment.
I just want some ME time. Is that too much to ask for?
I just want some ME time. Is that too much to ask for?

18 Comments:
john, I cant wait to see you start a blog...
normal, check my newest blog! You are right, I do deserve it. I'm just amazed I'm getting it!
By
energynorm, at 9:25 AM
For the same reason that anyone posts on anyone else's blog. To see inside them...
By
energynorm, at 9:31 AM
Aren't we all peeping toms in some way or another?
By
energynorm, at 9:44 AM
The best parts to see are what people dont realize they are showing.
By
energynorm, at 9:49 AM
Enough that I have a feeling I know more than you realize ;)
By
energynorm, at 9:57 AM
Nope :)
By
energynorm, at 10:01 AM
Who says I play fair?
By
energynorm, at 10:07 AM
Only volleyball, pool and checkers..
By
energynorm, at 10:15 AM
lol!!
By
energynorm, at 10:22 AM
I bet my reading audience loves this..
By
energynorm, at 10:39 AM
I do, and I am not a gambler.
By
energynorm, at 10:44 AM
Here I thought I was already by blogging :P
By
energynorm, at 10:49 AM
How would you propose to do that?
By
energynorm, at 10:53 AM
I will leave the balls in your court, they seem to belong there for now...
By
energynorm, at 11:00 AM
lol
By
energynorm, at 11:15 AM
Depends on what your stopwatch is testing
By
energynorm, at 11:18 AM
NYers :)
By
energynorm, at 11:24 AM
Do tell (I CAN be dense sometimes)
By
energynorm, at 11:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home