All about me - What you knew and what you wish you didn't find out

Friday, September 30, 2005

Rosh Hashanah

I want to take this opportunity to thank those who have come to my blog and left me with words both to think about and words to challenge.

Wishing all of you and your close loved ones a k'tiva v'chatima tova.

4 Comments:

  • brooklyn, thank you for your kind words. I can only say that I wish them back to you and your family.

    Good Shabbos.

    By Blogger energynorm, at 1:33 PM  

  • thnx you too

    By Blogger Y.Y., at 9:44 PM  

  • Thank you. May you and your loved ones be inscribed for a year of good health, peace and prosperity.

    By Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia, at 2:19 PM  

  • Hmm, that link doesnt exactly leave a positive feeling as a way to start the New Year.

    I actually had a very enjoyable Rosh Hashanah. Hope you all had a good one as well!

    By Blogger energynorm, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home