All about me - What you knew and what you wish you didn't find out

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cilantro

I despise cilantro. What I despise more is that it is in my tomato rice soup! I don't like unpleasant surprises.

So, the moral here is as follows: When someone asks you if you like surprises, make sure before you say yes, that they are talking about PLEASANT surpises!

4 Comments:

  • exactly

    By Blogger Y.Y., at 1:39 PM  

  • Naturally! All surprises should come with a warning label so that you know if they are pleasant or unpleasant. Though, if we REALLY want to get technical, pleasantness is relative :)

    By Blogger energynorm, at 7:36 PM  

  • you don't like cilantro?
    hmmm...you're the second person i've met who doesn't like cilantro. what about in indian food? what about in mexican? oh no! and if you put it in chicken soup it's amazing! and if you mince it with garlic and a bit of ginger and mix it into matzah balls! mmmmmm....

    okay, i'm sorry. i'm just busting chops. i'm a big cilantro fan. but if you ever find yourself at my house for a meal, i assure you that i won't even have it in the house. :D

    By Blogger bec, at 12:56 AM  

  • I love Indian food! I didnt realize cilantro is in it! You sound like a good cook. Anything vegetarian in your repertoire?

    By Blogger energynorm, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home