Thinking
I have a lot to think about in my life. I guess everyone does. But with such busy, crazy and hectic schedules, how do we make time to think? I guess if I could go away somewhere that I would be able to think maybe a bit clearer, but I know that I also am one of those people that needs to bounce thoughts off of other people in order to come to conclusions. So going away would be nice, but it wouldn't really be the whole solution. Also, whatever I think about can affect not just my life but the life of my husband and child. So should they be included in my thought bouncing? Or is that fair to me, to base my thoughts and ultimate decisions on them? Well, is it fair to not base it on them at all? In the end, who should I look out for? My happiness or my husband's (because, let's face it, my son doesn't know what to care about at this point anyway). SIGH.

3 Comments:
go to the beach at night for 30 minutes and walk by the water and think out all the stuff on your mind
By
Y.Y., at 8:33 PM
Is that what you do? A woman at night on the beach... hmm, not a safe idea!
By
energynorm, at 10:17 PM
I think I will be bringing it up in our first couple session which will happen after all the holidays are over.
By
energynorm, at 8:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home