All about me - What you knew and what you wish you didn't find out

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I found out more!

So last night I logged on to half.com and lo and behold, I had ordered the same book from them which I had ordered from overstock.com. I sent an email to the seller since, while my credit card was charged, I had not yet received the book. She replied that the book had been returned to her warehouse for an unknown reason and that she remailed it. She sent me the tracking number, which, shockingly enough, was the tracking number for the book that came from booksrus.com and which was supposedly paid for using John Doe's credit card! So now I have emailed the woman from half.com to find out if she uses booksrus.com as her distributor. The comforting thing that has come from this latest discovery is that in no way are any people that I personally know involved in this. I could not imagine what person I knew WOULD be involved in it and it disturbed me to be suspicious of people.

Stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home