posted by energynorm at 11:32 AM
I'm only angelic because I am a vegetarian. When I start to eat meat again, I'll retest ;)What makes YOU think I am a devil?
By energynorm, at 3:19 AM
I think that when you put an angel and a devil together, that IS the happy medium! They can play off each other's opposite qualities :)
By energynorm, at 9:02 AM
I am "good"
By Anonymous, at 10:14 PM
Wow, is NO ONE else an angel but me? :)
By energynorm, at 9:25 AM
Post a Comment << Home
I really dont have a purpose for this blog. No grand goals that I intend on accomplishing. I think it will just be a way for me to express and vent as my mood sees fit.
4 Comments:
I'm only angelic because I am a vegetarian. When I start to eat meat again, I'll retest ;)
What makes YOU think I am a devil?
By
energynorm, at 3:19 AM
I think that when you put an angel and a devil together, that IS the happy medium! They can play off each other's opposite qualities :)
By
energynorm, at 9:02 AM
I am "good"
By
Anonymous, at 10:14 PM
Wow, is NO ONE else an angel but me? :)
By
energynorm, at 9:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home